Miss Ashley Chastain Blythe and Mr. Joshua Paul Zachry were united in marriage on Saturday, June 24, 2006, at six o’clock in the evening at Saint Paul’s Episcopal Church in Waco. The double ring ceremony was officiated by the Rev. Alex G. Montes with music provided by Doris Scott, organist, Eric Echols, violinist, Tim Cates, trumpet and Margaret and Patrick Vaughn, vocalists. The scripture reading was given by Miss Alison Robinson Blythe, sister of the bride. A reception followed at the Earle-Harrison House and Pape Gardens. On the eve of the wedding, a rehearsal dinner was hosted by the groom’s parents at Diamondback Steakhouse. The morning of the wedding a bridal luncheon was hosted by the bride’s grandmother, Mrs. Bess Tyson Blythe, at Ridgewood Country Club.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. William J. Blythe Jr. and Ms. Charlene Cotton of Houston. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Bess Tyson Blythe and the late Colonel William J. Blythe Sr. of Houston, and the late Mr. and Mrs. James Cotton of New Waverly. Ashley is a graduate of Episcopal High School in Houston. She received a Bachelor of Business Administration in marketing from Baylor University in Waco, where she was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority. She is currently employed by Business Wire in Arlington, Va.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Pat Zachry of Waco. He is the grandson of Mrs. Gloria Mckethan and the late Mr. Clinton McKethan and the late Mr. and Mrs. Wallace Zachry Sr. all of Waco. Josh is a graduate of Midway High School in Waco. He received a Bachelor of Business Administration in management from Baylor University in Waco, where he was a three year letterman on the Baylor football team. He is currently employed by M.C. Dean in Washington, D.C.
Miss Erin Kathleen Murphy of Dallas served as Maid of Honor. Bridesmaids were Miss Ashley Clark Rouner of Dallas, Miss Lauren Jane Obriotti of San Antonio, Miss Natalie Kay Kelley of Little Rock, Ark., Miss Meredith Leigh Zachry, sister of the groom, of Waco, and Miss Alison Robinson Blythe, sister of the bride, of Dallas. The flower girl was Miss Claire Noelle Vaughn of Annandale, Va. and the honorary attendant was Miss Eliana QianMu Tyson, cousin of the bride, of McGregor.
Serving as the Best Man was M. Jeffrey Mark Schwartze of Austin. Groomsmen were Mr. Scott Madison Lynd of Fort Worth, Mr. David Hubbard Barrow of Fort Collins, Colo., Mr. David Samuel Bell of Dallas, Mr. Charles Jefferson Collier of Waco, and Mr. Matthew Joseph Amendola of Dallas. Ushers were Mr. Jonathon Asher Guran, cousin of the groom, of San Marcos, Mr. Arnold Parker Alfone of Austin, and Mr. James Phillip Myatt of San Antonio. The ringbearer was Mr. Wesley Ryan Vaughn of Annandale, Va., and the honorary attendants were Mr. Cole Joseph Boggan, cousin of the groom of Dallas, and Mr. Garand Thomas Tyson and Mr. Wyatt Tyson, cousins of the bride, both of McGregor.
Following a honeymoon to the Hawaiian island of Kauau, Mr. and Mrs. Josh Zachry now reside in Alexandria, Va. with their dog, Jackson.
- Ray-Bateman Wedding Sarah Michele Ray and Cory Ray Bateman were married on July 18 at 7:30 p.m. at Magnolia Lakes in Huntsville.
- Fecowycs-Meers Wedding Michelle Irene Fecowycz and Kyle James Meers were joyfully united in marriage on Saturday, Sept. 5, at Elkins Lake Baptist Church in Huntsville.
- Hansen-Frazer wedding Jessica Lee Vorzimmer Hansen of Huntsville and Christopher Paul Frazer of St Albans, Hertfordshire, England, were united in marriage on May 21, 2009, at 10 a.m. at Waialae Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Hansen Wedding Jessica Lee Vorzimmer Hansen of Huntsville and Christopher Paul Frazer of St Albans, Hertfordshire, England, were united in marriage on May 21, 2009, at 10 a.m. at Waialae Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Lyde-Davis Engagement James and Marian Lyde of Anderson are pleased to announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Reyann Rene Lyde, to Cole Wayne Davis, son of Chere Davis of Anderson and Wayne and Kelly Davis of Huntsville.
Sheryl Samantha Brown and Russell Everett Keys were united in marriage on Saturday, March 21, at 4 p.m. at Wesley United Methodist Church in Huntsville. The double ring ceremony was officiated by the Rev. Reagan Cooksey of Northside Baptist Church.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Danny Elton Brown of Huntsville. She is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Fred Callie Sterling of Riverside, Mrs. Vernice Ellisor of Huntsville and the late Mr. Robert Brown of Huntsville.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Rayford Keys of Huntsville. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Emil Jerome Zahradnik of Hungerford, Mrs. Evelyn Keys of Huntsville and the late Mr. Rayford Keys of Huntsville.
- Hancock-Daugette Wedding Danielle Mary Hancock and Billy Ray Daugette III were joined in marriage on June 13, 2009, at Andrew's Episcopal Church in Newport News, Va. The Rev. Dr. Robert D. Marston officiated.
- Mcelvaney-Mckee Wedding Stacy Lee McElvaney and Daniel Phillip McKee were united in marriage on May 30 at 6 p.m. at University Heights Baptist Church in Huntsville. The double-ring ceremony was officiated by pastor Tim Ramsey.
- Southall-Boaz Wedding Deborah Dawn Southall and Joseph Carlton Boaz were united in marriage on Saturday, Aug. 15, at 10 a.m. at Austin Hall on the campus of Sam Houston State University in Huntsville. The double-ring ceremony was officiated by Bob Payne of Henderson, minister and long-time friend of the groom's family.
- Muphey-Bartee Wedding
- More Weddings Headlines